The Saint Peter Public Schools, Community Education SAC program is designed to meet the needs of children of working parents. Our primary purpose is to provide quality care for children in kindergarten through grade six.
SAC offers a fun, safe, caring environment that fosters educational, recreational and developmentally appropriate experiences that compliment your child’s school day.
SAC operates only on South Elementary Early Learning Center student school days from 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
SAC seeks to provide a quality program where:
· Kids can be kids
· The atmosphere is comfortable, relaxed, happy and busy
· The activities offered provide children with educational and recreational experiences
· Individual differences are respected and valued
· Staff are flexible and responsive to meet the needs of all children enrolled
· There are clear and consistently enforced rules that ensure safety
· Kids learn to resolve conflicts in a positive and effective manner
· Parents are well informed about the program and feel comfortable with their choice of childcare
· Families will find the program to be flexible and affordable
|Causes||Children & Youth Education & Literacy|